29 août 2012

Grand Opening sale!

 After à little break, i'am back for designing! I open a new store at Gingerscraps! And this is the big sale!! 40% off to all my product!!


 I'am back with a new kit : Take my picture!
You can see the work of my fabulous creative team:




 I have some freebies for you!
In first a quickpage:



On my facebook fan page:

And a CT call, don't hesitate!!

4 commentaires:

Scrapcoco a dit…

Merci pour tous ces cadeaux !

Ricki Ohana a dit…

Thank you very much for the lovely freebies!

Yas a dit…

merci pour les freebies ;) Superbe retour...

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 30, 2012. Thanks again.